Hang & Go (Pre-Installation)
Save valuable onsite labor time and reduce the potential for errors with “Hang & Go” Pre-Installation Services.
Our Union Carpenters perform the installation in our shop, skid the doors and deliver them to the project, phased to meet your requirements. No more missing or incorrect hardware, reduce jobsite waste, and eliminate the need for a secure area to store hardware.
Hang & Go pre-installed door hardware includes:
- Pre-construction project schedule meeting to determine delivery phases
- Hinges, continuous hinges, and pivots
- Locks and latches – with construction core and housing (if applicable)
- Surface / Concealed overhead stops and surface closers – per handing, degree of swing and door sizing listed on the approved finish hardware submittals
- Push / Pulls – per approved shop drawing locations
- Exit devices and trim – per approved shop drawing locations
- Flush bolts
- Kick plates – per approved shop drawing locations
- Lite kits (glass & glazing)
- Door viewers
- Basic functionality and continuity of electrified hardware will be pre-tested